Re: [dxwg] Qualified forms [RQF] (#79)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 01:47:09 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I just spotted another gotcha.

In the [definition of dcat:hadRole](https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/#Property:relationship_hadRole) which defines the nature of a relationship of a `dcat:Resource` to either another Resource or to an Agent, we have `rdfs:range prov:Role`. However, the scope or `prov:Role` is limited to relationships to _Activities_, so there is an inconsistency ... I guess we need another DCAT class in parallel with the new property. Annoying complexity.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/79#issuecomment-457035191 using your GitHub account