Re: [dxwg] removal of all references to Base Specification class (#664)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 06:02:05 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Can we put this through and then check against the result that we cover what we need to and improve if not? I'm keen to ensure we purge properly as we have a lot of terminology tangles so that's why I removed occurrences of the phrase "base specification" as well as the actual class. Whether we can cover "base specification" use with "standard" is a good thing to test in another review round.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/664#issuecomment-455052994 using your GitHub account