Re: [dxwg] DataService and DataDistributionService (#432)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 01:03:12 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Thanks, @dr-shorthair - now I see what the "processing" was about and it's much clearer.

That resolves the issue of the definitions, but I think there hasn't been an answer to @agreiner 's question (which I seconded) asking if DataDistributionService couldn't be treated as a DataService with necessitating its own class. Couldn't this be one of the possible values of dcat:endpointDescription?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/432#issuecomment-455002936 using your GitHub account