Re: [dxwg] Editorial revisions (#669)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 20:47:23 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
There was some inconsistency, but I thought @davebrowning had cleaned it up.

Should the mentions in running text be distinguished using a typeface (<code>) or by making them into links?

And if the latter, then we need to be consistent. Here's my proposal:

- within chapter 6, the linked text in the slot next to **RDF Class:** or **RDF Property** heading in each table should point to the W3C /ns/ or to the external reference (FOAF and DC)
- all other cross-references within the document, including within chapter 6, should point to the relevant section/fragment within Chapter 6

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/669#issuecomment-454934463 using your GitHub account