Re: [dxwg] Editorial revisions (#669)

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 20:33:32 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
thanks @andrea-perego - I was checking the changes in [rawgit](https://rawgit.com/w3c/dxwg/andrea-perego-dcat-ed-rev/dcat/index.html) and in previous commits, we actually replaced the CODE HTML instances for URLs pointing to the term definitions everywhere in previous editorial changes.  Pinging @davebrowning and @dr-shorthair to double-check.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/669#issuecomment-454929927 using your GitHub account