Re: [dxwg] Profiles are "named collections of properties" or metadata terms (if not RDF) [ID41] (5.41) (#275)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 20:19:18 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I really don't care what we do with the title of the use case, but I do have an idea for the definition, when we get around to that: "Profiles are uniquely named sets of constraints, such as prescribed classes or properties, applied to data elements. They can be used to ensure consistency in instance data or metadata."

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/275#issuecomment-454925006 using your GitHub account