Re: dxwg-ACTION-302: Request chairs to identify procedure for closing issues about requirement definitions and urge ucr team to consolidate and close such issues as appropriate.

Hi, thanks. I'm not sure exactly what is meant by "about requirement
definitions" - we have a number of issues that are copies of
requirements but that are not really about the definitions. Can you give
a few examples? (Obviously a definitive list would be ideal, but I won't
assume that you have one at hand.)

kc