Re: dxwg-ACTION-302: Request chairs to identify procedure for closing issues about requirement definitions and urge ucr team to consolidate and close such issues as appropriate.

Even though the action is on Lars to present thus, as we're awake I can at
least pass on some pointers..

#72-75

205, 207, 217

etc.

a lot of these are requirements, or older  version of requirements
(possibly)

Many (or most)  of these requirements are motivating requirements addressed
by the nature and FPWDs of the conneg-by-ap and profiles vocabulary - so we
hope as long as the UCR is up to date they can be closed?  We've marked a
few as due-for-closing pending this direction.