Re: Grammatical fixes for PROF

Abstract, sentence 1: "vocabulary created to allows"

Abstract, sentence 3: "allows for those profile resources have formats..."

Overview of docs on profiles, last bullet is not part of the list.

Introduction, paragraph 2: "and a A profile, such as a profile
<https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/prof/#dfn-profile> <link to data profile in
glossary> or perhaps an /application profile/,..."

I figure it needs a careful editorial reading and calling out of items
like the last above, to get agreement.

-Annette

--
Annette Greiner (she)