Re: Grammatical fixes for PROF

Hi Annette,

Can you please provide any direction here? I’d love to at least try and address your concerns before plenary time next week.

Thanks,

Nick

kind regards
Nicholas Car
Data Systems Architect at SURROUND Australia Pty Ltd
Address  P.O. Box 86, Mawson, Canberra ACT 2607
Phone     +61 477 560 177 <tel:++61+477+560+177>
Email       nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com <mailto:nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com>Website   https://www.surroundaustralia.com <https://www.surroundaustralia.com/>
Enhancing Intelligence Within Organisations
delivering evidence that connects decisions to outcomes