Re: [dxwg] ProfileDesc example

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 11:02:38 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
If we put examples in the profile guidance document they can refer directly to sections of that document. It might be preferable for the profileDesc document to be able to stand alone so that no one has to read both the profile guidance and profileDesc if they are interested solely in profileDesc. It could have its own sections on use cases and motivation. I don't think it matters if there is some overlap between the two documents; in fact, there are good reasons to have them each be complete.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/370#issuecomment-423141930 using your GitHub account