Re: [dxwg] foaf:homepage vs. dcat:landingPage

From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 11:54:13 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
> a catalog could have a number of foaf:homepage that were purely descriptive

Right, but we still must be careful since `foaf:homepage` is inverse functional. I. e. _if_ a catalogue or dataset has a `foaf:homepage`, implementers must ensure that it is the homepage of the **Catalogue** (or **Dataset**) and not of the publishing institution.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/352#issuecomment-423155425 using your GitHub account