Re: [dxwg] Clarify intention of 'UML' style diagram

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 06:38:36 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
This is my personal opinion, feel free to ignore if it doesn't meet the needs of the document: I would provide a class diagram with classes and their relationships alone, and ample explanation of the meaning of the classes. Then I would provide the (valid or preferred?) descriptive properties of the classes in a list or table. That would avoid infering any OO meaning to the property list, but would still imply a validation of properties to classes (which is not enforced by RDF, but would naturally be a part of metadata creation and use).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/347#issuecomment-420900126 using your GitHub account