Re: ACTION on ALL - FPWDs

Here is what Dave replied to me, but I hope he will weigh in directly:

"Given the advice I gave to Nicholas on namespace management, I believe
that we need a consistent policy for DXWG. This means reserving /ns/dx/
as the top level and putting the specific namespaces under that. Thus
the above would become

https://www.w3.org/ns/dx/prof"

I believe we need a discussion with him, as he speaks best for W3C
practice.

I also note that DCAT already has http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat#, which has
"/ns/" as its top level. The DQV, DUV, PROV and others are hash URIs
directly under "/ns/". So my use of "required" was a misinterpretation
on my part.

Having all of the DX vocabularies together would be nice - since DCAT
already has its own, what do we have beyond profiles ontology and roles?
Are we anticipating any other vocabularies? Do they have a logical
connection to each other beyond being part of DXWG?

kc

>>> https://www.w3.org/TR/prof-guidance