Re: [dxwg] Funding source [RFS]

This is an important point, and many projects will have multiple funding
sources. I think the funding entity would be a prov:Agent, but the grant
number would be something else. There may also be contract numbers
associated with a dataset. For example, all work done at LBNL gets
labeled with a standard U.S. Department of Energy contract number. There
is no specific dollar amount for the contract with respect to a given
project, as it applies to the whole laboratory.

-Annette

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services