Re: [dxwg] profileDesc and the Guidance document

From: pedro winstley <pedro.win.stan@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 12:28:06 +0100
To: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Cc: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Hi @kcoyle and @aisaac
In addition to the DCAT-AP and its various related formulations for
countries and domains, there is other related AP work in the Core Public
Standards Vocabulary AP (
https://ec.europa.eu/isa2/solutions/core-public-service-vocabulary-application-profile-cpsv-ap_en
) and adding this into the mix would help diversify the conversation and
provide other illustrations of APs in active use and development