Re: [dxwg] Dataset citation [RDSC]

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 03:28:36 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@kcoyle you’ve interpreted the suggestion the wrong way around: this isn’t a proposal for out-of-scope extra profile work but a proposal to satisfy the requirement RDSC. I think we can satisfy it using profiling so if this group wishes to address the requirement, then they could do it via profiling. The requirement has already been ruled in scope so now it’s a matter of deciding how to implement it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/61#issuecomment-391576450 using your GitHub account