Re: [dxwg] Clarify scope of DCAT - Datasets, Distributions, Services?

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 14:05:56 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@kcoyle The relationship between Catalogs and Datasets is already in issue https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/62. As far as I see it, there is nothing in the specification of DCAT that would stop someone to create and describe a Dataset without having a Catalog.
I see no problems allowing a Catalog to include Services that are not linked to Datasets.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/172#issuecomment-391359789 using your GitHub account