Re: [dxwg] Clarify scope of DCAT - Datasets, Distributions, Services?

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 13:48:25 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
What happens if one has one or more datasets and related services, but does not define a DCAT catalog as such? As I recall, one can use DCAT to define datasets on their own, not within catalogs. Also, when I look at sites with services (e.g. https://www.ny.gov/services/health) most of the services are not related to data sets. Do you expect that these services could be included in DCAT catalogs?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/172#issuecomment-391353206 using your GitHub account