RE: [dxwg] Revision to UC19

Thanks, Karen. I'll check if I can find a resolution.

The revisions in the PR were actually meant to address the issue you point out, and I would like to know what the WG think of it.

BTW, in case it could turn to be useful, some time ago I have documented some examples in the GH wiki (under the "Provenance patterns" page):

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/wiki/Provenance-patterns

Cheers,

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.

>>> [[2](https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/ucr/#ID13)], data quality
>>> [[3](https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/ucr/#ID14)], and conformity
>>> [[4](https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/ucr/#ID16)]. Moreover, UC5.32