Re: [dxwg] Profiles list expected vocabulary terms for a metadata usage environment (UC 5.37)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 23:12:24 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
OK, well then can someone who was present for the discussion please add more context here as I can't quite understand what a "metadata usage environment" is?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/218#issuecomment-389694512 using your GitHub account