Re: [dxwg] Profile negotiation [RPFN]

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 13:32:19 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Nick, profile negotiation is its own deliverable, as per the charter, and is so far based on a proposal by Lars and Ruben: https://profilenegotiation.github.io/I-D-Accept--Schema/I-D-accept-schema. It would be best not to start a separate effort, but to further what is already proposed. Also note that any "solutions" must be based on use cases and requirements. As I have mentioned before, we appear to be lacking use cases that would lead to the profileDesc work and this profile negotiation proposal.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/74#issuecomment-389519586 using your GitHub account