Re: Plenary agenda June 5 / Partial list of requirements for approval / Informative supplement

Just for the record, as this got clarified in today's call. Jaro's google doc (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1viuNJx_2dhSoEVOkjCG7cuuqzUqqR7fr4LvmP-t7T2A) is his own attempt to homogeneize/merge requirements, at the time of the call the 'official' categorization of requirements is still in the "Profile requirements working space" at https://docs.google.com/document/d/13hV2tJ6Kg2Hfe7e1BowY5QfCIweH9GxSCFQV1aWtOPg/.

Antoine