Re: Plenary agenda June 5 / Partial list of requirements for approval / Informative supplement

Now I'm confused. Which list are you referring to as "Jaro's list"? What
I see in the G-Doc are requirements at the top, in red, then categories
of requirements, in black. The latter were provided by Jaro. I used his
categories and the copies of the requirements from the red group
numbered 12-24 for the agenda. I don't see any requirements in red in
Jaro's categorized list.

You have added other requirements, which are not yet in the list at the
top of the document but we'll move those up soon.

Skype me if things are still confused.

kc