Re: Plenary agenda June 5

Are these supposed to be requirements as in

   "these are the things the spec we are writing needs to accomplish"

or requirements as in

   "these are the things a profile needs to have to be a profile"?

To me, the requirements listed on the agenda read as the latter, which
are the contents of a spec (e.g., they use terms like "can" and "may"),
but other requirements in the GDoc read as the former, which are
requirements for a spec.

-Annette

--
Annette Greiner