Re: Plenary agenda June 5 / Partial list of requirements for approval / Informative supplement

 Dear Karen, dear all

    here are the same categories with an attempt to consolidate the various wordings I collected across GitHub, the F2F wiki and UCR document [1].
   Despite the peculiar approach the groupings might be of informative value for our requirements discussion. Requirements are colored in red, yet
   unclear statements in gray and the context is enclosed by comment signs.

  Best regards
   Jaro

 [1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1viuNJx_2dhSoEVOkjCG7cuuqzUqqR7fr4LvmP-t7T2A/edit#

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT