RE: [Caution: Message contains Redirect URL content] Re: Poll for new time for the CNEG meeting

From: Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 16:25:01 +0000
To: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
CC: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Dear Rob,

On Friday, July 27, 2018 5:38 PM, Robert Sanderson [mailto:azaroth42@gmail.com] wrote:

> Can we confirm the schedule for these calls please?  Every week at Weds 20:00 UTC?
> Or every other week, and if so, starting next week or the following?

Plans currently are every second week, Wednesdays at 20:00 UTC starting this week (i. e. August 1 20:00 UTC which is August 2 in Australia...).

Dave is currently setting it up and I've asked him to book the WebEx for _every_ week so that we will have the option to meet more often _if necessary_.

I'll set up a meeting page stub where people can add their agenda items.

Best,

Lars