Re: [dxwg] Distribution definition [RDIDF]

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 06:32:43 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
In addition to the documentation/warnings about backward compatibility, I think we would need to add more guidance on the point made above by @makxdekkers about distributions being informationally equivalent. The current definition does say "...might comprise both different serializations or different schematic arrangements of ***the same data***", but as discussed in #253 this is not necessarily how people have used distributions.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/52#issuecomment-404404468 using your GitHub account