Re: [dxwg] Use case: web browser navigation of profile information

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 20:21:48 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
All this sounds good. I'm a bit worried that all this discussion is made a bit more complex by the fact that the use case calls for two things (1. know which profiles are available for some data, 2. require one profile for the data using something else than conneg). But I now feel even more comfortable than I was earlier with accepting this use case.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/239#issuecomment-403953219 using your GitHub account