Re: [dxwg] Use case: web browser navigation of profile information

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 20:22:54 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
+0.

So long as there isn't a **requirement** to implement this, I'm not going to lie down in the road against it. By which you can infer that I would be -1 if there's a MUST for implementation, and a very strong -1 if it overrides the web architecture preferred method of HTTP headers.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by azaroth42
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/239#issuecomment-402281368 using your GitHub account