W3C staff limited accessibility July 9-13

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 11:57:25 -0700
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
W3C staff is taking a "study break" next week. The explanation is:

*******
The W3C staff operates in a fast-paced environment in which it can be
difficult to find time to look at innovation outside their immediate
interests, to collaborate with colleagues with different expertise, or
just to learn about new trends and systems.

To address this, most of the W3C Staff will take the week of July 9 - 13
for experimentation, exploration and innovation. We have done this in
the past several years and the Staff valued the experience. A past blog
post might provide some info for your curiosities:
https://www.w3.org/blog/2015/10/geek-week-at-w3c/
******

It sounds fascinating! Wish we could all go :-) But in any case, don't
expect any staff interaction next week.
--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net