Re: FPWD's on Dec. 18

> On 15 Dec 2018, at 19:28, Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au> wrote:
>
> All merged. I wonder if the W3C will take a final extract from our GitHub for the 18th, given that there are already documents on their server responding to those URIs?

No, that will now need to wait until the WG is ready to update the Working Draft. We can do that frequently and ideally at an interval no greater than every three months.

p.s. I saw that there was a mismatch in camel casing convention. You seem to use an initial capital letter in the links to the profile guidance, but lower case initial letter in the corresponding anchors. You can decide which convention you prefer and synchronise the documents as they are (re)published.

Best regards,

W3C Data Activity Lead & W3C champion for the Web of things