RE: FPWD's on Dec. 18

All merged. I wonder if the W3C will take a final extract from our GitHub for the 18th, given that there are already documents on their server responding to those URIs?

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu <andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu>
Sent: Saturday, 15 December 2018 2:06 AM
To: kcoyle@kcoyle.net
Cc: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org; Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>; rob@metalinkage.com.au
Subject: RE: FPWD's on Dec. 18

Thanks, Karen.

There's still a PR in the queue for the Profiles Ontology, fixing a typo in one of the examples:

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/617

Are we still in time to merge it?

Cheers,

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission.