[dxwg] List only non-inherited properties for each class (#621)

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 22:27:42 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
agbeltran has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== List only non-inherited properties for each class ==
In the current ED, when describing each of the classes, we are usually listing explicitly only the properties not inherited from the superclass. For example, for [Dataset](https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/#Class:Dataset) we explicitly list under that section the properties defined only for Dataset:  distribution, frequency, spatial/geographic coverage, temporal coverage, was generated by

The only exception is for [Distribution](https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/#Class:Distribution) that also lists in subsections some of the inherited properties (e.g. title, description, etc).

We should follow the same approach, and remove the subsections for inherited properties of Distributions

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/621 using your GitHub account