Re: [dxwg] List only non-inherited properties for each class (#621)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 06:57:38 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
1. I don't quite understand what you are saying here @agbeltran - `dcat:Distribution` has no super-classes, so there are no inherited properties.

2. OTOH - I recently spotted that – following UML – the two _diagrams_ fail to show the inherited _associations_, only showing inherited class _attributes_. I could probably add all the associations in as attributes as well, so that the class boxes show all the 'recommended' properties inside.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/621#issuecomment-447233704 using your GitHub account