Re: [dxwg] Definition of "Schema" (as opposed to profile)

From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 09:32:26 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
> deliberately introducing into the discussion the idea of a canonical role defined in the prof:namespace

Yes, that's definitely worth exploring. My first thought was to define a controlled vocabulary but then it's not extensible for other domains... What kinds of roles do you envision (and what happens if an implementation resource can fulfill more than one role?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/195#issuecomment-383867465 using your GitHub account