Re: [dxwg] Profile definition [RPFDF]

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 03:29:00 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Yes - that is why I quoted the document. But the discussion elsewhere implies that a profile has a single base. "[... a Profile is a profile of something else](https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/195#issuecomment-381402078)" has a singular object, and the diagrams show just one dependency.

In the OGC context I found myself continuously reminding people that the special thing about a base or core module was that it had no dependencies, and is *not* that there was only one of them. I'm trying to head that fumble off at the outset here.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/72#issuecomment-382244195 using your GitHub account