Re: [dxwg] Definition of "Schema" (as opposed to profile)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 15:06:29 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I understand the ambiguity of "schema" but agree that _Implementation Resource Descriptor_ is hard to say and also hard to ingest semantically.

What I think we are missing here is the placement of the profile description within the catalog and in relation to DCAT. Does someone have a macro diagram that puts it all together?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/195#issuecomment-381637698 using your GitHub account