Re: [dxwg] Proposal for the structure of the "Guidance for Application Profiles" document

The first segment of the upcoming F2F will be a discussion of proposals.
I will add a link to this issue in the agenda [1]. We will also have a
presentation from Makx on the DCAT-AP and the thinking behind that. Rob
and Nick also have a proposal. If you have a proposal that you would
like us to discuss, please let the group know.

Should we use github issues to gather the pre-meeting discussion?

kc
[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/F2f3 (agenda in progress)