Re: Stating requirements

Thanks Jaro

agree with concerns re "Finer grained descriptions of datasets and
distributions" but feel that "semantics" is even more vague - its all
semantics...

maybe "describing content" - it is all about describing actual content (of
both datasets and distributions) - not its provenance or related resources.

other groupings perhaps:
"provenance"