Re: Stating requirements

   Dear Karen, dear all

   while your suggestion makes sense for readability reasons all of the UCR documents considered [1]
 distinguish among a label/ID and the requirement statement itself (even a brief one). When linking to
 the requirement from the specs or searching within the UCR text we should have a visible requirement
 identifier (anchor). A lengthy label would surely break the TOC [2]. My personal opinion on labeling and
 structuring:

 a) retain the short labels (including a requirement identifier for text search)

 b) provide grouping by additional tags (even at requirement level), these would correspond to the "topic"
   (functional group) like "versioning" but allows for arbitrary combination of aspects ("versioning" and "referencing")

 c) provide a customized rendering of the filtered document as stated by action 37 [3]

 Here I would very much appreciate suggestions of reasonable display options, e.g.

      "Show use cases and requirements, full content"
      "Show requirements, text only" ...?

 Such the reader would configure her view of the spec. Our responsibility is to provide the content and appropriate tagging.

   Best regards
 Jaroslav

 [1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Comparison_and_analysis_of_W3C_UCR_documents
 [2] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/ucr/#Requirements
 [3] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/actions/37

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT