Setting a time for Profiles discussion

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 01:55:27 -0800
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
I took on the task of setting a Doodle poll to find a time when we could
meet regarding profiles. Before I do so I want to check that we will
work within the same time zone constraints, thus the choices will be in
the range of UTC 19:00-21:00.

Note that this not necessarily a weekly meeting; that will depend on the
group doing the work. Hopefully, much of the communication will take
place over email, as that gives us a record of questions and decisions.

Could I get some feedback on my assumption about time?

Thanks,
kc
--
Karen Coyle