Re: Agenda for f2f, Nov 9 & 10

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 09:12:01 -0700
To: "Svensson, Lars" <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Cc: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Hi, Lars, thanks. If we move versioning to the afternoon there may be
few who of those who have shown an interest who can be present. Perhaps
we could do this:

Thursday slot 1 - stays the same
Thursday slot 2 - profiles
Thursday slot 3 - profiles
Thursday slot 4 - stays the same

Friday slot 1 - one of the slots from Thursday
Friday slot 2 - versioning
Friday slot 3 - versioning (if we haven't finished)
Friday slot 4 - one of the slots from Thursday

Friday slot 1 could then have the requirements from use cases that
Andrea submitted.

slot 1 = 9 - 10:30
slot 2 = 11 - 12:30
slot 3 = 1:30 - 3:30
slot 4 = 4:00 - 6:00

Also, given our experience so far, we obviously cannot spend one hour on
each requirement, so we're hoping to discuss and accept them as groups.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net