RE: Agenda for f2f, Nov 9 & 10

From: <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 08:30:01 +0000
To: <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>, <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Thanks Karen -

Will try to drop in, though will be in UK helping my elderly parents move to a more suitable house.

In relation to
https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/ucr/#RID49.1

I started pulling this together a couple of months ago https://dr-shorthair.github.io/ont/project/ .

Not much progress since an initial push, but a possible contribution which the DXWG might like to adopt as a Note (another deliverable!), else I could lob it in as a member contribution, else just publish it somewhere else.

Simon