RE: Agenda for f2f, Nov 9 & 10

From: <andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 08:56:05 +0000
To: <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
CC: <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>, <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Hi, Karen.

I should be able to attend both days from 9:00AM to 3:30PM PDT. I've updated the relevant wiki page accordingly.

So, unfortunately, I'll be missing the 4-6PM Thu's session, which covers some of the use cases I contributed.

Cheers,

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.