RE: [dcat] Doodle poll

From: <andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 14:14:50 +0000
To: <alejandra.gonzalezbeltran@oerc.ox.ac.uk>, <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Thanks, Alejandra.

I wonder whether it might be worth including an additional time slot - 21:00-22:00 UTC.

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.