Re: Conneg definition was: Re: Start of profiles analysis page - 2nd reply

On a separate note, I really want to discourage use of Word or PDF
files. One needn't be a coder to avail oneself of a simple text editor.
Machine readability deserves at least some consideration, and by machine
readability I don't mean just being viewable with a computer, I mean
being readily parseable.

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services