Re: Start of profiles analysis page - 2nd reply

Hi, Alejandra. I didn't look at the wiki home page before I answered
your email. The items under "Deliverables" should link to the github
repo, I believe, not to pages that are working documents. So that item
under Deliverables "Guidance on publishing application profiles" will
have "Editor's draft" under it, and that will be the github location of
the draft. We could decide to do it differently, but that was my
assumption based on past practice. Putting it under "Working documents"
makes clear that what is there isn't what we intend to deliver as a
document.

Does that make sense?

kc