Data Identification BPs

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 19:38:56 +0100
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>, "Deirdre Lee (Derilinx)" <deirdre@derilinx.com>
Having spoken to Hadley and Dee about this earlier, I have tried to
improve the BPs on persistent URIs for datasets and within datasets.
Main changes are:

* Removal of the table of relevant documents, reducing it to one
reference which is the one from which that table came originally (and
that, ahem, I largely wrote and, double ahem, is on my own personal
website - must make that page look better);

* Removal of the term 'organizational commitments' as this is a policy
issue, but emphasising the developer's need for persistent IDs.

* Moving the paragraph about URIs being long and repetitive to the BP on
persistent URIs within datasets.

I have also added the reference to SIRI so that ReSpec isn't reporting
an error.

See Pull request 336 and
http://philarcher1.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#DataIdentifiers

Cheers