Regrets for tomorrow...

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 21:06:04 -0700
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
I'm not sure I see a need to burn the midnight oil tomorrow since all the
topics relevant to my efforts were covered.

In addition to updating the document, I rewrote the current examples with
six new examples based on the city bus timetable use case.  After our
editor team has had a chance to review them, we'll include these in the
document.

Riccardo, this does not include the metrics use case, I'll touch base with
you this week if you have time.

Chairs at this point, I am comfortable committing to a final DUV notes
completion April 1.

Cheers,

Eric S.